Monday, March 28, 2005

tired, tired, tired

Well. The first mixes of the demo are more or less complete. Granted, I was not able to do the job like Ben did the job. 800 Mhz is not really the same thing as a dual 1 billion ghz processor G5 Mac, but I think I may have done a reasonable job. Alas, the car test will tell the truth. The next step is to get Hayes' bass parts (once written) recorded. But, for now, this version of the demo will more than suffice.

The process has been extremely enjoyable. I think were all quite pleased thus far.

Yay for us. We're actually getting stuff done. Its like everyone has a new dose of inspiration. I know that I do. It comes when you least expect it sometimes...but, I'm damn thankful all the same.

Well, I've come to track 7 on Grace and will now kick back.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home